Will Mahan, LPC
In addition to individual counseling services, I offer:
* A free initial phone consultation. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-229-6177 to schedule.
* A safe and welcoming environment for all individuals, regardless of ethnicity, gender, age, or sexual identity, to explore how they would like their lives to be different, whether in personal relationships, career, or achieving goals.
* Expertise in the areas of career development, substance abuse & recovery, gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered (GLBT) issues, anxiety, and depression.
* Convenient appointment times during and after regular work hours, with session starting times until 7PM, Monday-Thursday. Lunch time sessions are also available Monday-Friday.
* Appropriate receipts to provide to insurance companies for “out of network” reimbursement. Session fees are currently $150 per 55-minute session. Sliding scale is often available for those who qualify.
* Adherence to all guidelines of the American Counseling Association’s Code of Ethics, including confidentiality.
Thank you for taking the time to view my web site. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment, or finding out more about my services, please do not hesitate to call me at 404-229-6177, or e-mail me at AtlantaCounselor@gmail.com.